Highly Respected Estate Planning Attorneys
- Probate: We are handling probate matters from the basic summary administration, through lengthy and complex formal administrations.
- Trust Administration: We are assisting fiduciaries in fulfilling their obligations as Trustees and ensuring that all assets are distributed and or managed properly.
- Beneficiary Representation: We are assisting beneficiaries of a trust/estate in making sure the estate is being administered correctly and that they are obtaining all that they are entitled to.
- Estate Planning: Assisting Clients from the simple estate through complex multi-generational planning.
Jeffrey R. GrantFOUNDING PARTNER
Jeffrey R. Grant
Jeffrey R. Grant (Jeff) is Florida licensed Attorney and Founding Partner at Grant Cottrell, PLLC.
For more than decade Jeff has focused his practice on Estate & Trust matters, and strives to create a family- oriented team- based approach to assisting his clients. Jeff knows that every client’s needs are different, and often what is needed is more listening and problem solving. Every family is unique, and each are deserving of guidance, compassion, and counsel. Jeff has a passion for assisting his clients and their loved ones and has been recognized with the prestigious Five Star Investment Professional award, in Gulfshore Life Magazine. Jeff is considered a trusted family adviser to many, and considers it a great honor.
Jeff and his wife Amanda live in Naples with their three amazing daughters, and seek to play an active role in the community.
Jeff holds Bachelors Degree in Business Administration from the University of Florida, and holds Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Barry University.
Honors & Awards
- 2015 Allied/Affiliate Member of the Year: Naples Area Board of Realtors
- 2014 Allied/Affiliate Member of the Year: Naples Area Board of Realtors
- 2013 Rising Star Award: Naples Area Board of Realtors
Justin CottrellFOUNDING PARTNER
Justin Cottrell is a Florida licensed Attorney, Founding Partner at Grant Cottrell, PLLC. and a Founding Partner of Cottrell Title & Escrow.
After spending over a decade in the real estate closing industry, Justin knows what creates an excellent closing experience – and it is not necessarily fresh-baked cookies, a fancy conference room, or the latest technology. Rather it’s genuinely caring – and building a team that cares – about the buyers, sellers, agents, and lenders and their journey during the home buying and selling process. It’s continuously thinking about how he would want the closing process handled if on the other side of the transaction. It’s incessantly searching for and finding ways to improve. It’s striving to become better today than yesterday. And it’s providing his team the resources and guidance today, to become better tomorrow.
Justin and his beautiful wife Kassy have lived in Naples since 2007. They are blessed with 5 crazy, fantastic children, and they love being a part of this community. They do their best to break away from the household chaos as much as possible to go to concerts and travel.
Justin holds a degree in Finance from the University of Central Florida (Go Knights!), a Law degree (Juris Doctor) from Shepard Broad College of Law – Nova Southeastern University, and a Master of Laws in Taxation (LL.M.) from the University of Alabama School of Law.
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce
- Bonita Springs Estero Realtors
- Naples Area Board of Realtors
- Young Professionals of Naples
Joshua A. GrantFOUNDING PARTNER
Joshua A. Grant
Joshua Grant is an attorney licensed to practice law in Florida. His practice areas include real estate, tax, estate planning, probate, and trust administration as well as complex litigation arising from the real estate, probate, and trust areas
Joshua received a J.D. degree, cum laude, and an Estate Planning Certificate from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2017. Then he received a LL.M degree in Taxation from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2018.
Honors & Awards
- 2017 Book Award-Estate Planning
- 2017 Estates and Trust Certificate: University of Florida
- 2016 Book Award-Income Taxation of Estates and Trusts
- 2014 Certificate of Leadership: Razors Edge Leadership
- 2014 Cause (Community Action Using Student Empowerment: Nova Southeastern University
As a former litigator with extensive courtroom experience, Martín understands the potential risks and pitfalls that may arise in real estate transactions. Martín helps buyers and sellers throughout the real estate transaction to have a successful closing. Martín’s ability to problem solve and think outside the box have been valuable to ensure successful real estate transactions for all parties involved.
Martín is married to his high school sweetheart and together they have 2 wonderful children. In his free time, Martín enjoys spending time outdoors.
Adam Bleggi is a Florida licensed attorney primarily practicing in the areas of residential and commercial real property transactions. With over a decade of experience handling real estate closings and civil litigation matters, particularly those involving real property, as well as his work as a licensed Realtor prior to joining Grant Cottrell, PLLC, Adam offers a wealth of experience navigating, adapting and adjusting to all the moving parts involved in “relatively simple” or more “complex” real estate deals. Adam represents purchasers, sellers, investors, lenders and businesses by implementing practical and efficient strategies to maximize client goals and objectives.
Adam is originally from Youngstown, Ohio and moved to Southwest Florida in 2004. In his free time, Adam can be found playing golf and tennis throughout the Southwest Florida area. He also enjoys spending time with his wife and four children.
Adam attended undergraduate at The University of Toledo, graduating cum laude with a B.A. in Organizational Development and Management and a minor in Business Law. Adam attended The University of Akron School of Law, where he received his Juris Doctor in 2011.
- Naples Area Board of REALTORS®
- Legal Resources Committee of Naples Area Board of REALTORS®
- Bonita Springs-Estero REALTORS®
- Lee County Bar Association
- Collier County Bar Association
- Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section
We Can Help You Address Any Legal Problem — Just Ask
We want to make sure you get your questions answered. Whatever your legal issue is — incredibly complex or common — we can help you address it, either with our own attorneys or through referral to highly qualified counsel.
We are excited to announce the formation of Grant Cottrell, PLLC., blending that historic Trust and Estates practice of GRANTLAW, P.A. with Jeffrey R. Grant, Esq. and Joshua A. Grant, Esq., with the cutting-edge real estate practice of the Cottrell Law Group, with W. Justin Cottrell, Esq. Our primary focus is doing what’s best for our clients by providing solutions oriented legal counsel. We do this by breaking the norms of a traditional law firm. When one chooses to hire our firm, our attorneys work collaboratively with each other to discuss and determine what is truly best for our client in the most cost-efficient manner.
The firm of Grant Cottrell, PLLC., is looking forward to putting our experience and our relationships to work for our clients. Please contact (239) 649-4848 with any questions, or to make an appointment.